Sunday, April 10, 2011

About Jerry842

Hello Penguins! I am new to this blog and I would like to introduce myself: I am 10 years old and I live in Queensland Australia and my favourite online game is Club Penguin! I do have a twitter and facebook and my twitter name is Jerry842! I am here to help Poppop99946 with all the posting and to give you guys the BEST CHEATS YET!!! My Club Penguin name is Jerry842, I usually go on server Sleet at the dock and if you see me waddling around say Hi and if I see you I will add you! If you would like to meet me email me at: baileyboo2001@gmail.com and I will be there! If any of you guys have Mimo777, Chrisdog93, Cena12121, Monchocho or Tommy 234 56's email I have been trying to find them and adding them!

Best Fishes!

~Jerry842~

No comments:

Post a Comment